Consult Our Accident Lawyers Ottawa for Your Rights

Blog

When Should You Consult an Accident Injury Lawyer?

When Should You Consult an Accident Injury Lawyer

Accidents can disrupt lives, leaving individuals and families with physical, emotional, and financial burdens. It’s essential to understand when seeking help from an accident injury lawyer, like those at QTMG – Quinn Thiele Mineault Grodzki LLP in Ottawa is crucial. Let’s explore common scenarios in this Q&A.  When Should You Consult an Accident Injury Lawyer

What Should You Do If You Get Injured at Work in Ontario?

What Should You Do If You Get Injured at Work in Ontario

Workplace accidents are unfortunate incidents that can occur unexpectedly, and being prepared to handle such situations is of paramount importance. Whether you work in an office, on a construction site, or in any other occupation, accidents can happen. While no one anticipates being involved in a workplace accident, having a clear understanding of the process

How to Prevent and Handle Slips, Trips, and Falls During Winter?

How to Prevent and Handle Slips Trips and Falls During Winter 1

How Do Slips, Trips, and Falls Happen?  Slips, trips, and falls can happen unexpectedly, and it’s not just from heights. According to the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board of Ontario (WSIB), 65% of all fall injuries occur at the same level, while falls from heights make up the remaining 35% of fall injuries.  What Are

How helpful is a free lawyer consultation after an injury?

How helpful is a free lawyer consultation after an injury

In the challenging aftermath of an injury, individuals frequently experience a profound sense of uncertainty regarding the best course of action to take. Fortunately, Ottawa boasts a wealth of legal expertise, with several renowned law firms, including the esteemed Quinn Thiele Mineault Grodzki LLP, offering invaluable free lawyer advice to those who have endured a

I want to change personal injury lawyers; how can I do that?

I want to change personal injury lawyers how can I do that

You always have the right to change lawyers. If you are unhappy with your injury lawyer, you should start by talking to them about your concerns as it is often in your best interests not to make a change while your case is ongoing. If your current lawyer is unable to address your concerns and

How long does a personal injury case take to settle?

How long does a personal injury case take to settle

Personal injury cases will most often take several years to settle. While this may seem “wrong” the reality is that the vast majority of accident cases need this much time to be resolved properly. Personal injury cases that are reconciled quickly are most often settled for too little compensation without regard to the real impact

Will I be called as a witness in my personal injury case?

Will I be called as a witness in my personal injury case

The very simple answer is “yes”.  At some point you will be acting as a witness in your own case. However, do not worry! You are never acting on your own and you will not be required to figure it all out by yourself.   Your personal injury lawyer in Ottawa from QTMG LLP will be